- A non-refundable 25% deposit is taken upon booking for hotel stays. The full balance is due 30 days before arrival. Any extras are paid upon departure.
- All packages are to be paid 6 weeks in advance and a non-refundable 50% deposit is taken upon booking.
- Special offers and packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All inclusive items in a package must be booked at time of booking. If you have missed an included item, we cannot refund or transfer.
- Group bookings are to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. A non-refundable 25% deposit is taken upon booking for Group stays.
- Our room rates are flexible and can change daily based on demand, so any quote given is not compulsory until a deposit has been paid to confirm the booking.
- Any alterations to your booking must be made 4 weeks prior to arrival and will be subject to the agreement of Hustyns Hotel and Spa.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in the hotel asking you to leave immediately
- All cancellations must be received in writing and confirmed by Hustyns Hotel & Spa.
- If cancelling within 30 days of arrival, the full cost forfeited.
- Monies paid at the time of booking are non-transferrable, nor will be given as a credit.
- Package reservations are non-refundable and charged at 100% of the cost of the stay within 6 weeks of arrival.
- Group cancellations (6 bookings or more) – are liable for the total cost of the group booking within 6 weeks of arrival.
- We recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance at the time of booking in case of the eventuality of cancellation.
- At certain times throughout the year, we may vary our cancellation and deposit policy. The reservations team will inform you of this at the point of booking.
Self-Catering Lodges Reservations:
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is taken upon booking for Self-catering stays. The full balance is due 6 weeks before arrival. Any extras are paid upon departure.
- The Number of persons occupying a lodge must not exceed the maximum stated in the lodge (8 persons) infants are not included.
- Hustyns hotel reserves the right to decline any booking that does not comply to the booking conditions.
The majority of Hustyns Hotel & Spa is accessible by wheelchair. However, there are some areas with steps, and the hotel gardens have some steep slopes. Please consult with the hotel for more details.
When you book, please let us know if any arrangements are required such as dietary needs, food allergies or specific room locations. We’ll try our best to make these happen, but they can’t be guaranteed and may be chargeable.
Parking at the hotel is free, on arrival please give your registration at reception.
We have an electric charging point at the hotel which is complimentary to guests staying at the hotel. We ask that you call ahead to confirm the availability.
We happily welcome guests of residents. If you are meeting up with friends or family at the hotel, feel free to enjoy our public areas, restaurants and bars. However, our spa areas such as the swimming pools are only open to those staying with us. Residents are responsible for the behaviour of any non-residents. We reserve the right to request non-residents to leave if their behaviour is deemed as not accepting or having a detrimental effect to other guests.
In accordance with legislation, Hustyns is a smoke-free premises. Therefore, smoking is not permitted throughout the hotel, except for the outside designated smoking area. This includes the use of electronic vaporisers. Smoking or using electronic vaporisers in a room will incur an additional deep cleaning charge of £125.
Dogs are more than welcome to stay, but only in certain rooms which are subject to availability. When booking please make us aware of your family dog, along with the breed of your dog. Dogs are charged at £25 per night per dog (Maximum 2 dogs). We will provide treats and drinking bowls. We don’t provide dog food. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the hotel and around the grounds. They’re welcome in Brasserie bar area.
You are fully liable for any loss or damage caused to anyone or any property by your pet and the costs of any loss or damage. A pre authorisation of £150 will be taken on arrival. Any dogs found causing a nuisance to other guests or barking incessantly during your stay we reserve the right to ask your dog to leave with no refund.
Dogs cannot be left in cars overnight or during the day and we ask that any fowling is cleaned up and not to leave your dog in the room unsupervised.
We make every effort to ensure that our property descriptions are accurate, but they should be treated as guidance only. If there are any points of particular importance, contact our reservations team on 01208 893700 who will be happy to clarify any information.
As we are open all year round, you may find there is necessary maintenance, development or refurbishment work taking place during your visit. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep noise and inconvenience to a minimum. If such work is happening during your stay, this will not constitute a reason for cancellation and/or refund and standard cancellation terms will apply.
If something goes wrong
Someone is always available to help. At any time of the day and night, members of the team and duty managers are here to put anything right. Please tell us of any issues as soon as they arise so we can assist right away.
The Hotel shall not, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Hotel’s negligence or in circumstances of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation (or as otherwise provided for in these terms), be liable whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the Hotel, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the facilities and services under these terms. The Hotel’s total liability in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the services shall be limited to the price paid for those services. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these terms.
The Hotel will not be liable for any failure or delay in providing its facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside its control. This includes (but is not limited to) fire; explosion; storm; flood; Act of God and national lockdowns, action by Government or a Governmental agency; shortage of goods or materials; strike or lock-out.
By making a reservation with us for a hotel stay, spa treatment or table in any of our restaurants you will automatically be signed up to receive news and offers from Hustyns Hotel and Spa.
If you do not want to hear from us, you can unsubscribe at any time – just use the unsubscribe link provided in every email. Alternatively, you can contact us directly at email@example.com