ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
As has always been, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Below we have outlined our commitment to you to keep you safe and how we are doing everything we can to provide maximum flexibility as the current situation continues to evolve.
Due to government guidance on Covid-19, additional sanitizing and safety measures have been implemented as well as a closure of some facilities which are not allowed to open. We currently do not have the sauna and steam room open, the pool and gym are open to resident guests however pre-booking is required. The central air conditioning has been turned off to prevent any transmission between rooms, we do have fans available on request. The spa is open and offering treatments excluding those that include the head/face area.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team. On a daily basis, our housekeeping team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures at Hustyns Hotel & Spa are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including Covid-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and public area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
- Specialized Chemicals: We have sourced specialized cleaning chemicals which are actually so effective that they are only to be used once every 8 days. It actually leaves a film on the surfaces preventing any viruses and bacteria from attaching. A full report on this chemical is available at reception.
However, we are not relying on this chemical but just using it as an additional cleaning and safety protocol. In addition to the use of this chemical, we also have implemented a policy of frequent sanitization of all touchpoints to includes surfaces, door handles, equipment, etc.
Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing, this is vital to help combat the spread of Covid-19.
- On-going Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel team members have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch points. We have reduced the paper amenities in all our rooms. Additionally, we have implemented procedures to limit staff interaction and guests may avail themselves of an expedited check-in. We can get the payment and check-in process done before the guest arrives and have the key waiting in the guests’ room so the guest can arrive and go directly to the room. Soft furnishings have been removed from our room, in accordance to guidelines.
- Guest Rooms Cont. : No Service – For all stayover guests, however if you require a change of towels, or any additional items, please call “0” on your telephone and make your request and we will ask Housekeeping to place items at your door.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair ways, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys. We will also have guest accessible disinfecting stations, including wipes and hand sanitizer at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our team members work “behind the scenes,” we have strict protocols in place in regard to the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas, all risk assessments are continuously being monitored. All staff are temperature on their arrival for work.
- Spa and Leisure: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean all treatment rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. The gym areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, guests must book in appointment slots, and we have a one way procedure and this will be explained before session begins. A station at leisure area includes disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer is available, we also ask our guests to wipe down all equipment prior and after use. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in changing rooms, public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the leisure desk, stair ways, walk ways and door handles. Towels are sealed from the laundry.
When checking into the hotel you will be asked to wait in a designated area and wait for our receptionist to call you forward to check in. We ask that you arrive after 3pm for rooms and after 4pm for Lodges, to ensure your Room/Lodge will be ready for you to go straight into. A few things will be a little different to our normal check-in experience at Hustyns Hotel & Spa. Our aim is to keep you for minimal amount of time which is why we have a pre-arrival registration form, which you should complete and email back to us, see website, under heading Covid-19.
- You will be asked to fill in any paper work before you are due to arrive at the hotel in order to reduce contact.
- We ask that your room/lodge is prepaid before your arrival, any outstanding balance left to be taken from the card on your reservation and we will email your statement. No cash will be taken, if any purchases which can’t be put onto your room will need to be paid by contactless payment.
- A form of photographic Identification which you added to your pre-arrival registration form should be available if requested by our Reception Team, where you will be asked to place on the desk where we can see but we will not touch your ID.
- Your hotel Keys will be left in your room in a clear plastic bag where it has been sanitised for your arrival. Once you are in your room/lodge if you need Reception for any reason, or have a question we ask that you dial ‘0’ from your phone, in order to minimise too many people around the reception area and limit exposure for all concerned.
- Once you are in your room/lodge no housekeeping will enter during your stay. Should you need extra supplies for your room dial ‘0’ from your phone to Reception and we will organise items needed and they will be left outside your room.
- Maintenance will also not enter your room/lodge during your stay any issues you have call Reception by dialling ‘0’ from your phone and we will report it for you. If we feel it is a matter of urgency, we will then make arrangements with you to enter your room/lodge.
- On checking out please leave your key in this same bag.
- We ask that your room/lodge is prepaid before your arrival, any outstanding balance left on your account will be processed using the debit or credit on your reservation and we will email you your statement. No cash will be taken, if any purchases which can’t be put onto your room will need to be paid by contactless payment. If not needed you CAN just leave the Hotel as we will do the rest for you.
- On departure to help us, please leave your key in the bag in your room, leave room unlocked and please place the “please clean room card” on the outside of your door handle. So we know you have vacated the room and left the hotel.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
Our guests are important to us at Hustyns Hotel & Spa and we would like to re-assure you that during these times we aim to offer you the best experience. With this in mind we have implemented the following:-
- Food service will need to be pre-booked to ensure that we are limiting the number of guests in our restaurant. We ask that only one person comes to the bar from each table and they carry drinks back to the table using a tray.
- In our restaurant and bar we will be using single use menus, we have removed all buffet service and all our team members will receive on-going training in line with the latest government guidelines.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in restaurant and bar areas public spaces, with a focus on the tables, chairs. We will also have guest stations that are accessible at all times and include disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at our “Safety Stations”.
We have had to put these measures in place for everyone’s safety, however please be assured that we remain committed to making your stay with us as enjoyable as possible.
If you have any questions ahead of your stay, contact our friendly staff.
Hustyns Hotel & Spa.