Eden Project – a unique and inspiring holiday experience
For a great day out during your holiday in Cornwall, the Eden Project is simply packed with fun things to do and see for all the family – and with plenty of indoor and outdoor activities, it’s the ideal attraction at any time of the year.
There really is something for everyone at the Eden Project, but here are 10 of the best reasons to visit during your Cornwall holiday:
- The largest ‘captive’ rainforest in the world, featuring a steamy jungle environment with native plants and stunning waterfalls
- An exciting, ‘hi-level’ lookout point that takes you up above the rainforest treetops
- State-of-the-art architecture in the 2 gigantic ‘biomes’
- Year-round displays in the superbly maintained gardens
- Wonderful sculptures and art exhibits
- A regular programme of evening concerts and a covered ice rink in winter
- Educational exhibitions and demonstrations tailored for all ages
- Restaurants and cafes full of wonderfully prepared and locally sourced ‘fair-trade’ food and drinks, with regular cookery demonstrations and workshops
- A real-life regeneration and sustainable living experiment
- Easy access to the different areas via a free land train and tractor
Even if you’ve visited the Eden Project before, the various displays and events are changed regularly to reflect the seasons and different programmes are presented every year. Make sure you check ‘what’s on’ before you arrive.
Eden Project is only a 30 minute drive away from your Cornwall holiday accommodation at Hustyns.
Eden Project – Opening Times and Prices
Eden Project is open every day except December 24th and 25th.
26th March to 4th November: 9.30am until 6pm (later on some summer evenings)
Ticket prices vary subject to green discounts and online savings:
Adults: £19 – £23
Concessions: £12.50 – £16.50
Children (5-16): FREE – £8.55
Children (0-4): FREE